LIST: 81 Trump Accomplishments, 11 Obama Legacy Pieces Repealed– by
Robert Gehl The first year of the Trump Administration may have been the most historical very first year for any president in modern-day American history.
And while the left will insist that Donald Trump was so mired in controversy– and hectic Tweeting– that absolutely nothing got done, that’s simply not true.This presidency was running on several tracks. The very first was the organized dismantling of Obama-era”Achievements, “whether it’s interfering with the Iran nuclear offer, warding off rampant unlawful immigration, eliminating Obamacare or slowing the recognition of communist Cuba, the President was determined to “undo” the damage he states his predecessor has done.The second track is a series of executive orders to enhance the economy, increase jobs and get America back to work again.
And the other track– pressing Congress to pass his pro-growth, pro-America agenda, from protection for our veterans to massive, once-in-a-generation tax overhaul.So if any of your liberal liked ones start stating that nothing has been accomplished this first year, just use this convenient guide to shut them up. They’re burglarized several classifications, provided by the administration and courtesy The Washington Inspector. Jobs and the economy Passage of the tax reform bill supplying$5.5 billion in cuts and rescinding
the Obamacare mandate.Increase of the GDP above 3 percent.Creation of 1.7 million new jobs, cutting joblessness to 4.1 percent.Saw the Dow Jones reach record highs.A rebound in economic
confidence to a 17-year high.A brand-new executive order to enhance apprenticeships.A transfer to increase computer technology in Education Department programs.Prioritizing women-owned
companies for some $500 million in SBA loans.Killing job-stifling guidelines Signed an Executive Order requiring that two regulations be killed for each brand-new one produces. He beat that huge and
cut 16 rules and guidelines for each one produced, conserving$8.1 billion.Signed 15 congressional regulative cuts.Withdrew from the Obama-era Paris Climate Arrangement, ending the risk of environmental
regulations.Signed an Executive Order cutting the time for infrastructure license
- approvals.Eliminated an Obama rule on streams that Trump felt unjustly targeted the coal industry.Fair trade Made great on his project promise to withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.Opened up the North American Free Trade Arrangement for talk with much better
- the offer for the U.S.Worked to bring business back to the United States, and business like Toyota, Mazda, Broadcom Limited, and Foxconn announced strategies to open U.S. plants.Worked to promote the sale
- of U.S products abroad.Made enforcement of U.S. trade laws, specifically those that involve nationwide security, a priority.Ended Obama’s handle Cuba.Boosting U.S. energy dominance The Department of Interior, which has blazed a trail in cuttingpolicies, opened strategies
- to rent 77 million acres in the Gulf of Mexico for oil and gas drilling.Trump took a trip the world to promote the
- sale and use of U.S. energy.Expanded energy facilities projects like the Keystone XL Pipeline snubbed by Obama.Ordered the Epa to eliminate Obama’s Clean Power Plan.EPA is reevaluating Obama guidelines on methane emissions.Protecting the United States homeland Laid out new principles for reforming immigration and revealed strategy to end” chain migration, “which lets one legal immigrant to generate dozens of family members.Made development to develop the border wall with Mexico.Ended the Obama-era”catch and release “of illegal immigrants.Boosted the arrests of illegals inside the U.S.Doubled the number of counties getting involved with Migration and Customs Enforcement accuseded of deporting illegals.Removed 36 percent more criminal gang members than in fiscal 2016. Began completion of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrival program.Ditto for other amnesty programs like Deferred Action for Moms And Dads of Americans.Cracking down on some 300 sanctuary cities that defy ICE however still get federal dollars.Added some 100
- brand-new migration judges.Protecting neighborhoods Justice revealed grants of $98 million to money 802 new cops.Justice worked with Central American nations to apprehend and charge 4,000 MS-13 members.Homeland assembled nearly 800 MS-13 members, an 83 percent one-year increase.Signed three executive orders focused on punishing global criminal organizations.Attorney General Jeff Sessions created brand-new National Public
- Safety Collaboration, a cooperative initiative with cities to lower violent crimes.Accountability Trump has nominated 73 federal judges and won his election of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court.Ordered ethical standards consisting of a lobbying ban.Called for an extensive plan to rearrange the executive
- branch.Ordered an overhaul to modernize the digital government.Called for a complete audit of the Pentagon and
- its spending.Combatting opioids The president stated a Nationwide Public Health Emergency on opioids.His Council of Economic Advisors played a role in identifying that overdoses are underreported by as much as 24 percent.The Department of Health and Human Providers laid out a new five-point technique to fight the
- crisis.Justice revealed it was arranging fentanyl compounds as a drug class under the Controlled Substances Act.Justice started a scams crackdown, jailing more than 400.
- The administration included $500 million to fight the crisis.On National Drug Reclaim Day, the Drug Enforcement
- Firm gathered 456 tons.Protecting life In his very first week,
Trump reinstated and broadened the Mexico
- City Policy that obstructs some $9 billion in foreign help being used
- for abortions.Worked with Congress on a bill overturning an Obama policy that
- obstructed states from defunding abortion providers.Helping veterans Signed the Veterans Responsibility and Whistleblower Defense Act to allow senior authorities in the Department of Veterans Affairs to fire stopping working workers and establish safeguards to secure whistleblowers.Signed the Veterans Appeals Enhancement and Modernization Act.Signed the Harry W. Colmery Veterans Educational Support Act, to offer support.Signed the VA
Option and Quality Employment Act of
- 2017 to license$2.1 billion in extra funds for the Veterans Option Program.Created a VA hotline.Had the VA launch an online”Gain access to and Quality Tool, “offering veterans with a method to access wait time and quality of care data.With VA Secretary Dr. David Shulkin, announced 3 efforts to expand access to healthcare for veterans using telehealth technology.Promoting peace through strength Directed the restoring of the military and ordered a
brand-new national method and nuclear posture review.Worked to increase defense spending.Empowered military leaders to “seize the effort and win,”reducing the requirement for a
- White House approve every mission.Directed the revival of the National Area Council to develop space war strategies.Elevated U.S. Cyber Command into a major warfighting command.Withdrew from the U.N. Global Compact on Migration, which Trump viewed as a hazard to borders.Imposed a travel restriction on nations that lack border and anti-terrorism security.Saw ISIS lose practically all its territory.Pushed for strong action against global hooligan North Korea and its advancement of nuclear weapons.Announced a brand-new Afghanistan
- strategy that reinforces support for U.S. forces at war with terrorism.NATO increased
- support for the war in Afghanistan.Approved a brand-new Iran technique plan focused on reducing the effects of the country’s influence in the region.Ordered rocket strikes versus a Syrian airbase used in a chemical weapons attack.Prevented subsequent chemical attacks by revealing a plan to identify them better and cautioned of future strikes if they were used.Ordered new sanctions on the dictatorship in Venezuela.Restoring self-confidence in and regard for America Trump won
- the release of Americans held abroad, typically using his personal relationships with world leaders.Made great on a campaign promise to acknowledge Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.Conducted a historic 12-day journey through Asia, winning brand-new cooperative offers. On the journey, he attended three regional tops to promote American interests.He traveled to the Middle East and Europe to construct brand-new relationships with leaders.Traveled to Poland and on to German for the G-20 meeting
- where he pushed once again for funding of ladies business owners.