President Trump wants to voice his opinions on the Middle East and no, not through some archaic Washington-insider liberal elitist speech.
The man wants to communicate his worldview the best way he knows how — by yelling on the internet. Returning from his trip in the Middle East, the president has graciously left behind his TripAdvisor reviews for each and every country he visited. Trump got the travel bug!
Who needs pesky press pools when we can have the president color in fun little stars instead?
It’s about time that the presidency dumped anachronistic policy briefings in favor of going mobile.
Below are his reviews, published here for the very first time.
1. Murabba Palace
(Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
2. Global Center for Combating Extremism (Riyadh, Saudia Arabia)
3. Masada (Israel)
4. Yad Vashem, Israel’s official memorial to victims of the Holocaust (Jerusalem, Israel)
5. The Wailing Wall (Jerusalem, Israel)
6. The Vatican (Vatican City)
7. NATO Headquarters (Brussels, Belgium)
8. Taormina (Sicily, Italy)