This article originally appeared on https://www.motoroids.com/
We’ve see quite a few exotics drive/ride into India in the recent past. We already have the super-exclusive Ducati Superleggera, the MV Agusta F4RC, a Lamborghini Aventador SV and the SV Roadster, to name a few supercars/superbikes on Indian roads. Mercedes-AMG GT-R recently arrived in India and we already have the likes of Nissan GTRs and Ford Mustangs rolling on Indian roads. The Porsches, Ferraris and Rolls-Royce have been around too. The list goes on.
The latest addition to the list of exotics in the country is the McLaren 720S. This one, painted in Memphis Red, belongs to Ranjit Sundaramurthy, a Bangalore based businessman who is also the proud owner of supercars like the Ferrari 488 GTB and the Ferrari 458 Italia.
The McLaren 720S is equipped with the brand’s Performance pack which adds:
- Exterior Carbon Fibre Pack 1 (Hood Air Intakes, Door Mirror Casings, Rear Fender Air Intakes)
- Meteor Grey Exterior Trim (Front Splitter, Front Air Intakes, Lower Side Air Intakes, Rear Aero Bridge, Rear Bumper Lower, Diffuser)
- Satin Graphite Exterior Window Surrounds
- Engine Bay Ambient Lighting
- Alcantara & Nappa Leather Interior
- Zircon Silver and Brushed Iridium Brightwork
- Carbon Fibre Primary Interior Components
- Interior Ambient Lighting
Under the hood is a 4.0-litre V8 twin-turbocharged engine that produces massive 720 horsepower and 660 Nm of torque. The engine propels the 720S from naught to 100 kmph in just 2.8 seconds while 200 kmph comes in 7.8 seconds. The top speed of the McLaren 720S stands at 341 kmph.
This McLaren 720S (Left Hand Drive), however, is not here for long as a little bird whispered to us that it has come to India through carnet which means it will be shipped back to Dubai soon. So keep your camera charged, the memory card vacant and start looking out for this British masterpiece on Bangalore roads before it is shipped back to Dubai.
Image Source :